Every international move brings a lot of stress. The number of things you need to organize seems unending. You are moving to a new country, you have to look for a new house or apartment, find a school for your kids, get health insurance, find a moving company and organize customs clearance – and if you are from a non-Schengen country you have to get a visa as well. And all this in the shortest time possible time as your new employer is waiting.
Ondrej is an expat advisor specialist for relocation matters. He will advise you on all aspects of the issues and concerns you might have in connection with your relocation. Due to his extensive experience he is efficient, responsive and reliable.
We can advise you on the Prague market and help you to locate property either for lease or purchase – according to your specifications, we provide:
• locating of short-term accomodation if required (3-month to 1-year short-term house or apartment leases in Prague at a location of your choice)
• advice regarding apartment or house leasing (location in the required neigborhood in Prague, communication with real estate agencies, accompaniment to viewings)
• advice in connection with purchase of a property ( ditto)
• legal advice on conclusion of a lease or property purchase agreements
• assistance with obtaining a Czech mortgage
Czech Driver‘s License and Car Registration
Foreigners from non EU countries need to obtain a Czech driver’s license which often means taking a Czech drving exam at an approved driving school.
• assistance with your Czech driver’s license (including recommendation of a foreign speaking driving school)
• assistance with foreign car registration in the Czech republic and/or with car purchase in the Czech republic
You need to move without worries, so we arrange for you:
• a reliable moving company in Czech Republic or abroad
• assistance with Czech custom clearance
• advice on available international Schools in Prague
• advice on international colleges in Prague
There are a number of other issues you might need to resolve while being new in the city; we can assist with:
• arranging cleaning of your apartment or house in Prague
• arranging au pairs for your children
• opening a bank account in Prague